You Are Absolutely Brilliant with Cheiron




Hi there, it's Cheiron here with my monthly post. Today I am featuring the Faceted stamp set in a rainbow of colors.  To create this glittery background, I stamped and embossed the Faceted panel with white embossing powder. Then I inked over the panel with a rainbow of distress inks.


Once the panel was dry, I inked the entire panel with Versamark ink and embossed it with Ranger Holographic embossing powder, then heat it with an embossing gun. To make it extra shiny, I added another layer of Versamark and embossing powder and heat it again. It is SUPER shiny in real life. 
To complete the card, I added a stamped sentiment from the Faceted set in Blue Violet ink. 

Hope you enjoyed this card! Thanks for stopping by :) 

6 comments

  1. Wow,loved the colorful sparky bg !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheiron, this is just beautiful! A lovely job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love, love, love, this card! It has my favorite color in it, yellow, and it has glitter. It doesn't get any better then that. I don't have that stamp but I'd like to try what you did with another kind of stamp. I don't know if I have everything you used to do this card but maybe I can substitute some things and get the same effect. Wow! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, I love how blingy it is. I totally need that holographic embossing powder so I can play with my stamp too ;) Cx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top